Sunday, August 29, 2010

Eatmore Flax snacks (chewy Omega 3 bars)



I've never concerned myself with the benefits of Omega 3. I don't think I have a cholesterol problem, my skin is good.... omega 3 diets are for sick people and I'm NOT sick. I started eating yellow flax because it looks good, and when I put it in my FLAX SNAPS or in these chewy bars it is so GOOD I can't stop eating it.

1 1/2 cups sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup corn syrup
1 tbsp margarine
3 cups roasted yellow flax
1 cup raisins

Heat the corn syrup,sugar, and margarine together over a low heat until the sugar is dissolved. Stir in the peanut butter. Remove from heat and mix in the flax and raisins. Roll out on a greased cookie sheet, cut with a pizza cutter. Refrigerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment