Friday, May 27, 2011

Joy


I have set the Lord always before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices, my body also will rest secure. Psalm 16:8-9
No matter how things look, keep your eyes on the Lord. He can bring miracles out of mistakes. David's heart was glad - he had found the secret to joy. True joy is far deeper than happiness; we can feel joy in spite of our deepest troubles. Happiness is temporary because it is based on external circumstances, but joy is lasting because it is based on God's presence within us. As we comtemplate his daily presence, we will find contentment. As we understand the future He has for us, we will experience joy. Don't base your life today on circumstance, but on God. May the Lord increase your faith today. God Bless you, J.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment