Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Never Fear



The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
    The man (or woman) who walks with God doesn't have to run from anything. "Fear not, for I am with you." Fear is a dark shadow that envelopes us and ultimately imprisons us within ourselves. Each of us has been a prisoner of fear at one time or another - fear of rejection, misunderstanding, uncertainty, sickness, or even death. But we can conquer fear by using the bright liberating light of the Lord who brings salvation. If we want to dispel the darkness of fear, let us remember with the psalmist that "the Lord is my light and my salvation." Turn to Him and he will provide you with the courage to meet your fears head on. He is with you. He will not forsake you. I pray that you claim that courage in your life today. God Bless you, J.H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment