Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Prayer for Today


A Prayer for Today..........Karen Buchholz @2006
Discouraged by my lot in life, Disheartened by my load.
Filled with fear of falling short, I walk this winding road.
And as I look to heaven for help, It sometimes seems in vain.
But God's great strenghth and love for me, Does keep me safe and sane.
Lord, let me only think of You, And calmness comes serene.
Your presence fills my solitude No matter where I've been.
Enfolded deeply in Your love, My restlessness You still.
You share Your strength and wisdom, To steel my faltering will.
God, hold me in Your hands this day, And lead me down this road.
Turn my mourning into praise As You ease my heavy load.
All things to Your glory, Dear Lord, All things in Your hands.
Amen

1 comment:

Please leave a comment