Monday, April 4, 2011

Hope and a Future


"I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:11-13

It is encouraging to know that God does not forget or abandon us. He has plans for us. His plans are positive and even include true prosperity. He promises to take care of us and not abandon us. He gives us hope and a future. But in order to experience God's plans, we must call on Him and seek Him with all of our hearts. He must be the priority of our thoughts and the object of our trust. We need to make the Lord the focal point of our decision-making process. I do not know what decisions you are facing today, but the Lord does. He has not forgotten you. Your future is important to Him; He just wants to be trusted. He desires that you seek Him and His will above all else. He may not wake you up in the middle of the night, but if you really trust him, He will direct your path. Where is your trust today? God Bless you, J.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment