Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Persevere


So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. Hebrews 10:35-36 The writer of Hebrews encourages us not to abandon our faith in times of persecution or hardship, but to show by our endurance that our faith is real. Faith means resting in what Christ has done for you in the past, but it also means trusting Him for what He will do for us now and in the future. If you have earnestly prayed about your situation and have the conviction that what you are doing is right, the Lord will furnish the courage to see you through. Heavenly Father, I pray for courage and wisdom today. I pray for patience to wait on You and Your answer to my prayer. I pray that I do nothing on my own, but that I would wait until I have heard your still, small voice and I have a Peace about Your Presence in my situation. I pray that renew in me my faith, sufficient for today. Strengthen me and hold me up during this time of trial. I thank you and praise you, in Jesus' Name. Amen. God Bless you, J.H.

2 comments:

Please leave a comment