Sunday, February 7, 2010

We Shall Overcome


"I have told you these things, so that in me. You may have peace. In this world, you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

John 16:33

With these words, Jesus told his disciples to take courage. In spite of the inevitable struggles they would face, they would not be alone. Jesus does not abandon us during our struggles either. If we remember that the ultimate victory has already been won, we can claim the peace of Christ in the most troublesome times. Claim that peace today; the peace that surpasses all understanding. Heavenly Father, I pray Your Peace upon Your people today. I pray that they would be able to sense Your Presence in their lives. I pray that they would be able to see You working in the circumstances of their every day. I pray that you break up the routine that we have become accustomed to; that he would shake us gently out of the doldrums of our daily lives. I pray for the extraordinary. I pray for a miracle for those that need, right now in the name of Jesus! Amen.

God Bless you,

J.H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment