Saturday, January 23, 2010

God's Authority


Then the word of the Lord came to Elijah: "Leave here, turn eastward and hide in the Kerith Ravine, east of the Jordan. You will drink from the brook, and I have ordered the ravens to feed you there." 1 Kings 17:3-4 On the authority of God's Word, needs can be met by means that will stagger the imagination of man. God can do anything, and today, you can believe him for a miracle in your life. Heavenly Father, I thank you for this day. I thank you for your grace and your mercy. I thank you for watching over us. I thank you for meeting our every need. I pray that you reinforce the hedge of protection around me, my friends and family, and protect us from the hurt, arm or danger. Allow us to see your magnificent work in the small circumstances of our life today. Encourage us to acknowledge You in all of our ways. Let our lives glorify You and honor You today. In Jesus name, I pray, Amen. God Bless you, J.H.

1 comment:

Please leave a comment